Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleep Deprived

I am sorry that it has been so long since I posted. I am just trying to muddle my way through the long nights and even longer days. I am hormonoly messed up and I am once again reminded why sleep deprivation is a form of torture. Of course, add in the body trying to recover with those after birth pains and I am one happy mama.
Kevin is adorable but some day soon, I will forget these days. We are pretty much just trying to make the adjustment to having a baby in the house. Every other day is filled with a trip to the pediatrician. Kevin had to be on a billibed the first four days home. He has to return to the hospital for a hearing test tomorrow and he already has an appointment with the dermatologist up at primary children's. Kevin has a "worrisome" birthmark that needs to be checked out. Other than that, we have been housebound due to the rsv virus that is so serious for infants. We have been advised to limit the baby's exposure to the outside world until the end of March. I think if I were more coherent and alert, I might protest. But right now, I am thankful for the excuse to stay home and take a nap.
I will try to post some more pictures soon. Love Janae

No comments: