We need to celebrate Valentines Day a little early, because I am not going to be able to do much next week.
So this week, my boys and I made some heart sugar cookies. I make these kind of cookies maybe a couple of times a year. They were very cute as we cut out the cookies, but my favorite part was as they "frosted" the cookies. They sure enjoyed it. I am sure happy to have such cute boys in my life. I am always cleaning up after them, but I sure love them.
Today, is my wedding anniversary. Obviously we aren't going to celebrate too much with me being so pregnant. Plus, like everyone else we need to tighten our belt in this economy. But, I would be very amiss if I didn't stop to let my husband how thankful I am to have him in my life. The time that we have been married has been the best and the worst years of my life. I wouldn't trade these years however. I am so grateful to have found a friend, such a hardworker, and priesthood holder to share my life with. Porfirio, during the hard times I will be with you and there to support you. I love you!
Monday is upon us and we are going to add another member to our family. I am excited and a bit nervous too.
We are waiting to see what this baby looks like to decide a name for sure. But I know that this guy is supposed to join our family. Of this I have no doubt. I hope that I can be a good mother to him as well as my other boys. We will post pictures here on the blog as soon as possible on Monday or Tuesday. Pray for us.
Love Janae



No comments:
Post a Comment