Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OUR NEW SON!









He is finally here. Kevin Conner Suarez arrived Monday at 11:12 a.m., after a very normal but painful delivery.
He weighed 8 lbs. and is 21.5 in. long. He is very healthy and was quite angry to have been disturbed to enter the world. Enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE little boy! I'm SO happy for you! Thanks for getting the pictures up! I have been checking just about every hour! He's a Suarez! And a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Its so fun to see pictures and glad to hear that everything went well. I can tell you all love him very much.

Valerie said...

He's so cute! Congrats!

cathy said...

Janae - Congratulations!!!! Three healthy boys - what a blessing. All of them are s-o-o-o-o dang cute. Aunt Cathy

Rachelle said...

So very cute. You can definatly tell hes a brother. So cute. I'm so jealous that he's here and mine is still in my tummy. I hope mine is as healthy as yours is. Such a cute little boy. Can't wait to see him in person.

A.I. said...

Looks Great! You do Great work creating little humans.

Stacy said...

OH Janae, he is beautiful. This is so wonderful. I am so happy, and what cute and happy big brothers. I hope you enjoy what life is all about!!!!! I love it, I hope you see my little tear :).

Stacy

Sarah & Jeff said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family. Your boys are precious. We are so excited for you. Jeff, Sarah, and kids