I don't really have a lot of exciting or even really noteworthy news to share. So I haven't written much or blogged much. We are pretty much hunkered inside of the house playing and hanging out in the horrible "winter inversion" of Salt Lake City. We currently have the worst air quality in the nation.
I am pretty much ready for this baby to come, doing everything but packing a bag to go to the hospital. For some reason I can't bring myself to do this. At the doctor's, I was told this week that I am 2 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced. I am 36 weeks and not full term even yet. Statistically, I could go anytime. I hope that it is not for a least another week. However, my past pregnancies have all been like this. I have been dilated and effaced for weeks before. I don't hold out much hope of going too early.
Porfirio needs to make a business trip the first week of Feb. I only pray that our baby doesn't decide to come during this time. I may regret not packing some bags though. Well I hope that you are all doing well.
Janae
I am pretty much ready for this baby to come, doing everything but packing a bag to go to the hospital. For some reason I can't bring myself to do this. At the doctor's, I was told this week that I am 2 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced. I am 36 weeks and not full term even yet. Statistically, I could go anytime. I hope that it is not for a least another week. However, my past pregnancies have all been like this. I have been dilated and effaced for weeks before. I don't hold out much hope of going too early.
Porfirio needs to make a business trip the first week of Feb. I only pray that our baby doesn't decide to come during this time. I may regret not packing some bags though. Well I hope that you are all doing well.
Janae



1 comment:
You go Janae...in a couple of weeks, and quite frankly, I walked around in the hospital gown with my other two kids, shamelessly :). You'll be fine.
Post a Comment