I am sorry that I haven't blogged for awhile. It has been crazy. I am even more sorry that I left a morbid post through the holidays. But Cheers to Life! Our family has been so blessed to enjoy Christmas with extended family--Uncle Walter. My boys miss you and really want to go on an airplane to see you.
Santa did find our house as you can see. The boys have been entertained with their new toys ever since. They just love showing anyone who wants to see them. The especially like playing with their "shooting guns." Their cousins had some at the Christmas party, and Nick was so disappointed that Santa didn't know he wanted one (neither did he until Christmas Eve) thankfully he had a gift certificate to Toys R Us.
The day after Christmas, Porfirio went out of town for a few days, so we hung around and chilled until the next batch of family parties. When Porfirio returned, we had a cousin's birthday party, followed the next day by New Years and then Daddy's Birthday. What a treat to watch Nick blow out daddy's candles. Nathan was so upset that we had to relight them and let him blow them out. I hope your wish comes true, Daddy!
Now we are trying to get back to the daily routine. I am counting down the days until the next one arrives. Not to complain---but I am going to for just a second, I am in pain and will be quite relieved to have my body back-kind of. We have set a day for induction if he doesn't come sooner. I pray he won't as dad has another business trip. February 9, 2009. We are pretty much ready except for some minor things--like a name. Hope it will come in a dream soon.
Well hope you enjoy the picts.



1 comment:
Janae,
When are you going to post a pic of you pregnant. I am dying to see. Stacy
Post a Comment