Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just a quick note











I know that it has been a while since I last posted. I can't really say that much has changed though. We are still trying to adjust to having an additional member of the family. The days fly by in pretty much a blur as well as the nights. Kevin is growing very well. He is fitting nicely into the three month clothes now. He has gotten longer and by sheer determination I am attempting to put some baby fat on him. Kevin seems to be following many of the patterns that Nick did. He is also starting to show that he has a strong personality and is demanding attention now. So do kids come without strong personalities anymore? I am thankful they are strong as this world they come to has no sympathy for weakness.

Nick and Nate are doing well. Nathan's birthday is on Easter this year. We are going to have a Easter party for his birthday of course. Nathan is a typical three year old, who is definitely ASSERTING his independence of late. I just wish that independence would be a little stronger during the three o'clock hour of the morning. I am sure that someday I will look back on these days with fondness, if I can remember them.

Porfirio and I are very busy trying to manage the day to day routine. I am trying to keep the house running and Porfirio is trying to provide the means to keep the house running. Not an easy task these days. Well I want to congratulate Stacy on her new arrival and look forward to Ra's. We're thankful to have Aubrey home and hope that everyone else is doing well. We love you.




3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the pictures. Your boys are all so cute.

cathy said...

Janae- what a cute bunch of men you have. Keep them all happy!!
Your favorite(?) Aunt- Cathy

Anonymous said...

Good to hear things are going well. Love all the pictures!