We were so fortunate this Easter to not only celebrate the ressurection of the Savior, but also Nathan's birthday. We had a party on Saturday where we broke a pinata had cake and opened presents. Later we had our traditional Suarez family Easter egg hunt. We are so thankful to have such a beautiful and wonderful boy in our family. Nathan is three years old. I can not believe how the time has flown.
I am also including some pictures of the field trip to the fire station. Nick's preschool went to a local fire station. Nick had to wear his I want to be a fireman t-shirt that day and also his firetruck underwear. He was prepared for the field trip. He showed his t-shirt to the fireman, but thankfully didn't show his underwear.
We all have spring fever, and any days that are warm enough we are out playing in the yard or in my case working. Unfortunately, we have had many more days of winter than spring. Utah is famous for the snow in April, but come on...
Kevin is growing fast. He is already nearly 13 pounds, above average weight for his age. We have been to the dermatologist about his birthmark. Thankfully, it is very unlikely to develop a tumor, which is the opposite of what we were told in the beginning. We will be consulting with a plastic surgeon very soon to see what we will need to do to have it removed and what will be involved. After the consultation with the surgeon we will make a final decision as to what we will do.
Porfirio and I are doing great. We are just trying to keep up with the day to day. Hopefully Kevin will begin to sleep through the night soon. Cross your fingers.



1 comment:
Janae,
What great pictures of my beautiful nephews, glad to see you are giving them such a great childhood. We do our fireman field trip next week, but I won't tell Sam his cousin has fireman underwear or I will have to find him some. :) I love you much and am glad to see your blog.
Stacy
Post a Comment