Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Holidays







We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was very nice to have Jeff and his family and my parents in town. Nothing beats enjoying the many wonderful blessings that you have with family. While everyone was here, we went down to the Temple square lighting. I have included some pictures of that event. I am very glad that something as simple as holiday lights on a cold winter's night can remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. We can forget the stock market and our savings accounts for a few minutes and remember Christ and the light he gives the world.
While "Gampa and Gamma" were here I had them help me put up and trim the tree. Nate and Nick sure enjoyed decorating the tree, but even more showing and having Gamma's help. I am getting very excited as well. December will keep me very busy with all the birthdays, holiday parties, and of Christmas. But even more exciting to me is the fact that I will only have six weeks of pregnancy left when its all said and done. I can't tell you how happy that makes me as I am feeling "oh so pregnant."
Well I hope each of you enjoy the season. And greetings to all.

No comments: