Friday, December 12, 2008

What do you want for Christmas?







The other night we took the boys to see Santa Clause at the city building. This is the first year that Nick has not been scared but very excited to see Santa. We gave him a choice of going to the movie or to go see Santa Clause. Well you see what won out. It is so fun to have a child who believes. I can hold the fact that I am going to tell Santa Clause he is being bad and he believes. I wish that I could still have that innocense and faith in my own life. I am trying to follow the example of my child.
Thanks to those who remembered my birthday and those of you who sent cards. I really do appreciate the friendship and kindness of each of you. I was able to celebrate my birthday last night, because my dear hubby has to work tonight. We went out for some prime rib, and then hit the mall and Toys for some Christmas shopping. What a zoo at Toys. However it was the only night that we will have a babysitter and be together, so we had to take advantage of the occasion.

1 comment:

A.I. said...

Hey Janae, I had a great time cruising around Greece, Italy, Egypt and Turkey.
Now I am off on a Mexican cruise with my niece Brenna. Such a hard life :)

Happy Birthday ancient one!

Happy Trails!