I know that I haven't posted for a while and that I don't have any pictures, but I hope to get some new ones soon. We are extremely busy around the house but things are pretty routine and non noteworthy. That is really okay by me. We are frantically getting ready for the holiday season followed shortly by the coming of the baby. We are very excited and nervous at the same time.
We will be hosting Thanksgiving here with my parents and brother coming. We will also have Porfirio's parents here as well. This will be my last big bash before the blessing of the baby. The baby appears to be healthy and big. He is running about two weeks ahead on head size as well as weight. Right now he is breech but we're hopeful he'll turn so we don't have to have a c-section.
Anyhow, before I leave, I must say I am so thankful for the many blessings I have been given. I am especially thankful for my little family, my husband and my little boys. They are truly the light of my life. I am thankful for my parents, siblings, and their families. They are such great support to me. I know that not everyone is blessed with a family that they love and get along with. I am greatful for mine. I am greatful for Porfirio's family as well. They are great examples to me. I am thankful for wonderful friends who I have had the priveledge of knowing along my path in life. I am grateful for this country and the opportunities I have here. Even in these economic times, I still am far more blessed than I would be in many other countries. I am so thankful for my faith and for the blessings that come from there. I don't know where or who I would be without it. I am thankful for everything in between.
May God bless each of you this Thanksgiving.
Introducing
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment