Well as everyone is posting there colors. I thought I better update and post my litte colors. As the weather and the economy grow dreary and cold, I have two litte spirits who add all the color in my life. I sure love these little ones.
The other day Nick's preschool had a short little program to sing Halloween songs to the parents. Most of the children sang and nearly all of the kids did the actions for the songs--not Nick. You would have thought he couldn't move. However, I had Nate with me and he immediately joined in and started singing the songs. I have two very different boys.
On Halloween we went out trick-or-treating. Nick did most of the door ringing and talking. Nathan insited on ringing the door as well, usually two or three times. My kids really enjoyed Halloween this year. On Saturday we packed and headed North to Idaho to visit Grandma and Grandpa for Grandpa's birthday. The boys were so excited. They enjoyed playing with their cousins too. I have included some pictures from the trip.
Well get out and vote tomorrow. I jokingly told my husband that I am voting for Ralph Nader tomorrow, because my vote in the Utah presidential race doesn't really matter as Utah is about the deepest red state on the map. I don't agree with either candidate on all issues so I really don't want to vote either party. Alas it really doesn't matter here. However, I do care a lot about some local issues so I will head to the polls.
The holidays are upon us. Enjoy and don't gain too much weight.



1 comment:
What fun pictures. They look so cute in their little halloween costumes! It's sad we didn't get to see them come by trick or treating this year! It's great to see you are doing well and having fun.
Post a Comment