Okay, just a warning to my single child sisters. Two kids make bigger messes because they encourage each other to outdo one another. The other night I was doing dishes and the boys wanted to take a bath. I told them they had to wait until I was done with the dishes. They didn't want to wait however. They went into the bathroom and retrieved the baby lotion and started rubbing it on each other. Nathan started putting it in his hair. Nick thought that was really funny and encouraged him to do more. He then had to help him add more. Mom was oblivious to this scene until Nathan started crying because it was in his eyes. And here is the result. It took me over an hour to clean up.
The next day the kids decided to play with some playdo that they recieved at a birthday party. They rubbed it all over into the carpet. The playdo was Halloween black, by the way. Playdo is also not that easy to get out of carpet.
Well I hope that you enjoy my follies.
The next day the kids decided to play with some playdo that they recieved at a birthday party. They rubbed it all over into the carpet. The playdo was Halloween black, by the way. Playdo is also not that easy to get out of carpet.
Well I hope that you enjoy my follies.



1 comment:
It makes me smile to think you are on your way to three! Good luck with that. Trust me that three get into an exponential amount of trouble. Let the party begin! Just wait until they figure out that mom is busy with the baby and can't discipline right away. Let me know how it goes:)
Post a Comment