Is it me or is the world spinning crazily out of whack? I have been very crazy busy of late and a I must admit a little anxious. However, nothing bad is happening, knock on wood.
We had a fun weekend. Nick had his first primary program at church. This is where all the young kids put on a program for the adults during our regular meeting. He did very well. He had a one sentence part, "We know we are children of God." He was near the very end. He said it but unless you were listening very closely you wouldn't have heard it. Of course, Nate piped up very loudly and announced that he needed to go peepee right before Nick's part. I ran him to bathroom and returned just in time to hear Nick talk. We were sure proud of him.
I must say that we are excited about Nate's progress as well. He is doing excellent. I don't think I will have to buy any more diapers. We haven't had any accidents except for sleep times for a week. We decided to put up bunk beds so the boys could adjust before the baby comes. Well Nate is on the bottom and Nick is on the top. Nate rolled out of bed the first night. Scared us both to death. So we have invested in some side railings.
Well as for me, I officially had my ultrasound last week. The baby looks very healthy with no problems detected on the ultrasound. He definitely has a Suarez head though. It is very round like his dad rather than oblong. Oh yeah, his head is still ahead of the rest of his body. I have been really beginning to feel his movements lately. It took a while for me to feel much because the placenta is wrapped nearly all the way around the uterus. This is not causing any problems except acting as a cushion so the baby has his own built in punching bag. He is currently sitting breach or horizontally. His head is on one side and his feet on the other. I feel very pregnant and feel like there is already no room left in the abdomen. Boy is it going to be a long third trimester.
However I have to brag about one small accomplishment. I have succeeded in going through the 15 boxes of clothing in the storage. I gave away three boxes of clothes and will be excited to see most of it exit the house permanently after this baby uses them.
I hope all of you are surviving the wallstreet turmoil and are relatively happy.
Introducing
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment