Well to all of you who have been anxiously sitting at the edge of your seats to know the gender of the next one... The family went to the doctor today and we got an ultrasound. We are having a new baby brother!
We are excited, but probably not as excited had it been a sister. The doctor says the baby looks healthy and everything is going great so far. Of course, we have a baby that has a large head. His head size is about three weeks ahead of the rest of his body. I was very excited to hear this news. Believe you me! I guess we will probably be inducing this one as well. I don't think I know how to make babies with small heads.
Now the name debate begins... any suggestions?
Introducing
11 years ago



3 comments:
Congratulations! You sure do make cute little boys! Good luck with the names. I can't help you with that one. We had a hard enough time with Kaiden and Logan (and Aubrey, too)!
Congrats. Good luck with the name thing. How about Bridger, but if I have a boy, you have to give it back. Just Kidding.
Hey Janae, what ever happened to updating your blog weekly or biweekly? I could be wrong, but I think it's been longer than that.
Post a Comment