Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello




Hello all friends!


Because I do not correspond well by email. I have decided to go ahead and setup a blog so that everyone can keep up with the news in our family and with me. I will try to update at least biweekly if not weekly.




So where to start? Just a quick bio of our family. Porfirio (my husband) is a sales manager for Royal Prestige with his network and business covering much of the western states. I am a stay at home mom with two young boys. Nick is four years old and just started preschool. Nate is two years old and loves to talk your ear off. And we are currently waiting for the final member of our family who will arrive in February.




We are currently very busy. We enjoyed a wonderful summer with trips to Portland and more recently to Dinosaurland here in Utah. We also enjoyed some time and Bear Lake and shorter trips to Park city and wonderful family reunion in Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa.


I have been very busy harvesting and canning the vegetables from my garden. I have a wonderful crop of tomatoes and I have been canning spaghetti sauce and now salsa. Nick just turned four years old and we built a backyard playground for him and his brother of course. We finished just in time to have a birthday party on the playground with some of Nick's friends. Now Nick has started preschool. I can't believe that he is already old enough to be in preschool. He wishes it was the big elementary school but is okay for now. I am really proud of him because he knows his letters and numbers, colors and shapes, and many other things. I am sure it won't be long before he is reading.


Nate is a precocious little two year old. I am currently potty training. He is doing very well. I hope it is a completed task real soon. Nate will talk your ear off if you will let him. He is also learning very rapidly. I enjoy his laid back temperment.


Porfirio is very busy trying to be successful in this economy. He is gone all the time just trying to put food on the table. We really appreciate his hard work and effort so that we don't go without. We love you Daddy!

5 comments:

momanddad said...

I love your new blog. Is the picture with the pirate ship in Nick's new preschool? Love Grand L

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you started a blog! It will be fun to keep in touch with you! I love the family picture and congratulations on a new member of your family coming soon! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see more.

-Lacey

Stacy said...

Great Blog Janae, I want to see if you really can maintain weekly :), I find it's rough :).

Stacy

A.I. said...

Good to see you are keeping up with your computer skills!
Happy trails,
A.I.

Valerie said...

I'm glad I found your blog... now i can see what your family is up to! Valerie, your long-lost cousin!

P.S. I have a blog to but it's kept private. Email me at mcbridevalerie @ hotmail.com (remove spaces) and I'll be more than happy to add your to it!