"Deck the halls with bows of holly"
"Fa la la lala, la la la la"
I can not believe that the Christmas season is already upon us. Where has the year gone?
I love the Christmas season, but for some reason it seems to get more and more frentic each year.
I am really not sure where to simplify. However, I think the spirit of the season is found in the eyes of my boys. This year as we decorated the Christmas tree, they were singing over and over "fun to do, to do, to do."
They love helping me wrap the presents. Even Kevin is right in the middle of things trying to be helpful.
I am ever so grateful for my boys. I love them with all of my heart-- that includes my hubby. I am grateful that I get to spend so much of my life with them. I hope they know of my love for them. I am grateful this time of year for the Savior. His love must be so great to come to this earth and sacrifice His life for us. I hope that I can teach my boys the true meaning of Christmas. Anyhow, just a quick note this time. I hope this season brings love and joy to each of you.



2 comments:
Nice blanket! ;) Someone must really love you and your family! ;) I love you, and understand the crazy busy, more and more!
So cute Janae, pretty sure we are coming, hope to see you guys!
Stacy
Post a Comment