Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally an Update!




















ONE YEAR OLD!!! Kevin has reached a year old , yesterday. I can't believe how time has flown. Here he is with his new little people dumptruck. It obviously wasn't what he wanted for his birthday as he hardly gave it a second's notice. I think Nathan had more fun with it than did Kevin. As many of you know this boy is trying to walk. Everyday he will stand up and take a few steps on his own. He isn't quite confident enough to do it all of the time yet. Wow. Look out mama, here I come.













Here is the picture of my budhist monk. Porfirio as many of you know, entered a deal where he had to improve his sales by 10% over last January or he would shave his head. Well obviously, he didn't quite make his goal. Thus my bald husband. He didn't bother to tell me that he had done this until the morning that he went and shaved his head. Thankfully, he did give me a little bit of a warning, because I am not sure how I would have reacted. It's okay as it will grow back fast I am sure.
As for other news. We have had a crazy month. As you know, Kevin got sick with RSV. We were very concerned about his breathing. The doctor sent us to the ER at Primary children's. The staff there wanted to admit us for observation. They weren't going to give him any treatments or anything, just watch him. We decided that we could watch him at home. So with the help of our pediatrician's office we took him home for some very tense days. We had trips to the doctor's office twice a day. All the staff at the office know me by name now. However, devoid a large hospital bill we are all doing well now. Kevin is just fine.
We also had the Feicks stay with us for a week. Six people and one dog. We enjoyed having them while they waited for their house to close. Nick and Nate especially miss having their cousins to play with.
Porfirio and I also celebrated our seven year anniversary. Wow, now that went quickly most days. You turn around and life has sped by. I can't believe it. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful husband. We have had our turn of ups and downs, but I truly love you Porfirio. I am thankful to have such a good friend, husband, and companion. Thanks for so much! I hope to have many more years together.
I hope each are happy and as busy and peaceful as ever.
Janae

2 comments:

momanddad said...

Love the pics of your 'boys'. I am so glad that Kevin is progressing. I know that Porfi's sales will pick up.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Kevin is one already! Glad to hear he is feeling better! Happy Anniversary! Cute photos.