Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Turkey Talk from my turkeys.

A little "Nathanism."

Anyone who really knows Nathan knows that he likes to talk--a lot. A week or so ago, Grandma and Grandpa spent the night after watching a football game. They got to our house around 10:00 p.m. I let the kids stay up to see them. So after talking to Grandma and Grandpa for a while, I told the kids that it was time for bed. Nathan said, "Mom, my mouth isn't tired, so I can't go to bed. I can't go to bed until my mouth is tired." We all just laughed and laughed. It is so true of Nathan.

My other little turkey, Kevin, is also growing so fast. He is pulling himself up along all of our furniture. He sits and stands up as soon as he wakes up. He wants to be on the move all the time. I can't believe that he is growing up so fast.

I sure love my turkeys.

No comments: