
This is Nick's soccer team. Sam is in the front right. He
really wants Nick to come play soccer at his house.

What a cutie!
I thought I would share with you a picture of one of the
loves of my life. I am really enjoying Kevin. I think because
I know that he will be the last. Probably a little spoiled!
Another one of my loves. He is trying to keep up with brother.
He wants to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels,but
just isn't tall enough yet. Hopefully, next summer. Doing great here though.
Nick finally mastering riding his bike. I am so proud of him.
Now if I could just convince him that reading is just as easy.
This is one of the last summer days. Winter with a day of fall has
arrived now.



1 comment:
Janae, I like the new design on the blog....and the songs. They accentuate the gorgeous boys well!
Post a Comment