Thursday, August 20, 2009

I know it's been a while.











Summer has been crazy busy, but we have sure had fun. My family had a reunion here in Utah at the end of July. We enjoyed playing with our cousins from all over the country. It is nice to have my kids recognize their Long cousins now. We miss having all of you here close by. We love you.
Nick just celebrated his fifth birthday. I can not believe it has already been five years. Wow, does time fly!
Nick had his first soccer practice on Tuesday. I guess that makes it official that I am a soccer mom now. Nathan will have his first game next week as well.
Kevin is growing up so fast. He has two teeth now and is doing a version of the army crawl. I am sure that it won't be too much longer before I have another mobile child. Can't wait?!
Well here are a few pictures I thought you might enjoy.
Thanks to LaceyHansen photography for the first two pictures. I will try to publish some more pictures soon.

1 comment:

cathy said...

What cute boys you have - i especially like the pic of their heads together!!!!!