Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrating!
















We have had a wonderful couple of weeks with the family. We really enjoyed the blessing of Kevin. Thanks to all those who travelled to share this special moment with us. I was especially grateful to Grandma and Grandpa Hill for making the effort to travel and share this special moment with us. I am so thankful to have Kevin in our family.
Kevin is such a good baby. He is cooing and trying to talk to us all of the time now. He is very calm and rarely cries. He is ticklish and out right laughs when I tickle his belly. He just brings so much joy to our family. It is a small miracle he is in our family and we are so thankful he is. He is growing and thriving well. I would not trade him, even for a girl. We love you!
Kevin will be having his birthmark removed in a series of two surgeries next year. They are day surgeries only, and will not require hospitalization. We are thankful for that.
We also enjoyed a wonderful mother's day with Porfirio's family. I am so lucky to have married into such a strong family. I count myself very lucky as many people's family are not close and good friends. I am thankful to Porfirio's mother for teaching him compassion, love, responsibility and the many other strong principles my husband has.
Of course, I must honor my own mother. Mom, I am what I am because of you. You are such a good example to me of perseverence, strength, love and service. I could spend all day listing everything positive you have influenced in my life. I have not noticed or given you the appreciation you deserve. Thank you for everything. I love You!





Enjoy the pictures

1 comment:

Rebecca Hill said...

Hi Janae, Congratulations on the new baby boy. Kevin is adorable. Wow! 3 boys. That is great. It's good to see that you are doing so well. Good Luck with everything.
Love ya, Aunt Beck